Tuesday 16 February 2010

Not for the squeemish.

I recently had quite a bad cough. A friend recommended that I take some laxative pills; he guaranteed that it would stop my cough. It works; the last thing you want to do when you've taken that stuff, is to COUGH.

When I was an irresponsible, care-free, wag-about-town-schoolboy, we would secretly give large pieces of ex-lax chocolate to small lap-dogs as they walked around town with their matronly owners. Toy Poodles were a favourite, but Chihuahuas, Pekinese, or anything that permanently shivered would have done. The effects were quite rapid, and the bemused matrons extremely embarrassed; especially if the dog's bowels responded whilst actually inside a shop.

I hope you can picture the young Cro giggling away behind his hands. Naughty boy.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I think you've just scuppered your chances of a blogger award from the Canadian ladies with this one, for the foreseeable future, Cro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the English ladies, and the American ladies, and especially the French ladies.

    Still, gotta larf aint-cha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly I've given up mischief for lent but in 40 days or so watch out pups.
    Very funny.
    Warm regards,
    Simone

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...